Conference Themes, Calls for Papers, Programs, and Ephemera (1977 – present)
2010 – present
- 2017 — Victorian Taste, Oberlin College & Conservatory, Oberlin, Ohio (Save-the-Date Flyer | Call for Papers | Seminars | Program | Photos | Webpage)
- 2016 — Victorian News: Print Culture & the Periodical Press, University of Missouri–Columbia (Call for Papers | Seminars | Program | Photos | Webpage)
- 2015 University of Iowa, Iowa City Victorian Sense and the Senses,
- 2013 Victorian Belief/Victorian Doubt, Cleveland Hyatt, Cleveland
- 2012 "Hard Times" or "Great Expectations"?: How the Victorians Saw Themselves, Indiana University
- 2011 Victorian Environments: Spaces, Places, Traces, Washburn University, Topeka, Kansas (Call for Papers | Program)
2000 – 2009
- 2007 Entertainment and the Marketplace or, How the Victorians Were Amused, University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign (Library Exhibit Program | Musical Evening Program)
- 2006 Program) Eminent Victorians: A New Look, Wayne State University, Detroit (
- 2005 Program) Victorians in Sight and Sound, Omni Ambassador East, Chicago (
- 2002 Program) Victorian Borders, University of Illinois–Chicago (
- 2001 Program | 25th Anniversary Bulletin) Victorian Endings, DePaul University and Loyola University, Chicago (
- 2000 Program | The Dream of Gerontius Centennial Performance | Newsletter) Victorian Realities/Victorian Dreams, University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign (
1990 – 1999
- 1999 Anything Under the Victorian Sun (or Reign), Palmer House Hilton, Chicago (Call for Papers | Program | Gustave Moreau Exhibition Guide | Newsletter)
- 1998 Edwardian Britain: Epilogue or New Chapter?, Metropolitan State University,
St. Paul (Newsletter '97/'98)
- 1992 England in the 1890s, Indiana University–South Bend (Program)
- 1991 Victorian Virtue and Victorian Vice, Allerton Hotel and Cathedral of St.
James, Chicago (Program)
1980 – 1989
- 1984 Patriarchs, Prophets, and Demons: Major Victorians and Major Victorian Issues Revisited, University of Michigan–Ann Arbor (Newsletter)
- 1980 Victorian Popular Culture, Indiana University–Bloomington (Newsletter)
1977 – 1979
- 1977 "A Strange Diagonal: From Harriet Taylor to W.S. Gilbert" (Victorian Ideas of Education), Midland Hotel, Chicago (Program)
MVSA also maintains a list of publications related to papers from past conferences.
A list of current Committee and Subcommittee Members and Officer Duties.
A detailed record of Past Officers and Board Members.
The current organization By-Laws (as well as 2013, 2012, 1995, and 1977 versions).
Official documents and correspondence of the 1977 MVSA Steering Committee and assorted Early MVSA Records, 1978-1980.
An audio recording and video interview with founding members and long-time affiliates of MVSA, chronicling the organization's history and development.